The best way to connect with Parks & People is to look to your local parks for ways they can meet community needs. Here are a few ways you can bring light, hope and peace to DC’s greenspaces and waterways :
- Volunteer to clean up or reclaim a forgotten park
- Activate and explore DC’s parks – take a walk, picnic, meet friends, play music
- Participate in one of our healthy living programs
- Advocate for parks and community health
- Support or join the DC Green Corps training program
In all of these ways and more, Parks & People provides resources and encouragement to think outside.
Ready to get involved? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 202.GO-2-PARK.
You can always be in the loop by signing up for Parks & People email updates. Click here, and we’ll make sure you get the latest about about parks, programs, and events as well as membership and volunteer opportunities.