Thank you for choosing to contribute to Parks & People! Your gift does more than support our mission to grow citywide park-based health & vitality – it is an investment in DC’s most valuable but forgotten assets, its parks and its people. Your support to the Think Outside campaign will encourage decision-makers to put parks and greenspaces at the center of community health and vitality.
Because the core costs of our organization are covered through our green social enterprise model, 100% of your donation goes directly to impacts on the ground where they are needed most. As a community non-profit, we receive $0 toward our operating budget from the government.
With your gift of any amount, you are automatically enrolled as a member of Parks & People, and will begin receiving our email newsletter. Unlock additional membership benefits with a contribution of $25 or more. Read about our different membership levels on our Join page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Washington Parks & People is a charitable 501(c)3 organization, and all donations are tax-deductible.
Give today via the form below, or mail checks to our campaign hub at 2437 15th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20009. (A donation by check allows us to direct 100% of your donation into our programs rather than to credit card processing fees!)
Other Ways to Donate:
- Visit the Think Outside campaign hub at the Josephine Butler Parks Center or our headquarters at the Riverside Center
- We are listed in the Catalogue for Philanthropy
- We participate in the Combined Federal Campaign under EarthShare, #68830
- When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Washington Parks & People. Please bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1681110 and support us every time you shop.
When completing the form below, remember to select the membership level which corresponds to your gift amount. Choosing the STREAM level will opt you out of receiving any membership benefits. Should you wish to be removed from all mailings besides our acknowledgement letter and tax receipt, please use the comments box to let us know. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us at 202-462-7275 ext 16.
Washington Parks & People collects and maintains the following types of donor information:
- Contact information including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Giving information and history of involvement
- Specific program or funding interests
- Other comments or suggestions, relevant to the donor
This confidential information is kept on file to comply with IRS guidelines. This information is shared internally on a confidential, and need-to-know basis.